At Woofstock UK 2021, your safety is important to us.
We continue to live in uncertain times with the COVID-19 pandemic. With the disheartening decision to cancel Woofstock UK 2020 last year, we have been busy implementing measures to ensure that Woofstock 2021 can go ahead, and your visit is as safe as possible. We continue to monitor and act upon government advice, as the safety of all our guests, volunteers, staff, musicians, and exhibitors is of utmost importance to the entire Woofstock team..
We will continue to put your safety first, whilst ensuring you will still have a wonderful time throughout your visit.
Our current plans if the government roadmap goes as plan is as follows:
- Continue to act upon the guidance to not only ensure our compliance, but also ensure the safety all everyone on site.
- Attendees should consider face masks when queuing for retail and food stalls, as well as when they are in close proximity to other attendees.
- Woofstock is based within 30 acres of open fields, guidelines state you are not required to wear a mask in this type of environment, and we will work to ensure the layout provides space for social distancing.
- All tickets will currently be sold via advanced sale only. This will allow us to monitor how many guests are attending. The roadmap suggests that outdoor events can have 4,000 people on site from the 17th of May, with no limits from the 21st of June although this is subject to the Governments special task force who are testing large outdoor events to see if numbers need to be limited. The total number of attendees includes visitors, traders, musicians, volunteers, and staff. Should the guidance change closer to Woofstock 2021 we will review offering ticket sales at the gate.
- We will seek to manage any queues for entry by ensuring there is space for social distancing. Glampers and campers have their own entrance onto the site which will alleviate any queues for daytime or evening visitors.
- Handwashing stations with specially sourced gel that is non-toxic to dogs will be available for use around the site, although singing Happy Birthday whilst washing your hands is not mandatory!
- All toilets and showers will be thoroughly cleaned throughout the entire weekend by a cleaning company.
- COVID risk assessments are in place for all traders, musicians, volunteers, staff, and suppliers. We also aim to offer lateral flow tests to them.
- Social distancing measures will be signposted and supported by stewards and staff on site to ensure everyone is keeping safe.
What if we must cancel or postpone?
We continue to monitor and follow government guidelines. You can book your tickets in confidence knowing that if we need to cancel or postpone the event we will provide a full refund or the opportunity to transfer your ticket to a later date.
If you have any questions regarding COVID measures at Woofstock UK 2021 please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com